Finding the perfect wedding planner is a lot like finding the perfect wedding dress; it needs to be a perfect fit!
To make sure we are just the right fit for you, we offer a free consultation.
The Complete Package
Venue Selection, vendor selection, budget management, logistics overview (review of all vendor contracts), décor design, 2 site visits, a vendor team meeting, timeline creation, floor plan layout, assistance and review of rentals order, 15% off Aisle East decor rentals, rehearsal coordination, rehearsal dinner coordination assistance, ceremony and reception set up, decor styling and break down, ceremony coordination, vendor management during wedding, sendoff guest coordination, inspiration board, wedding website, AllSeated account (RSVP management and floor plan program) and a custom wedding snapchat filter.
Partial Planning Package
Vendor selection (up to 3), logistics overview/review of all vendor contracts, 1-2 site visits, timeline creation, floor plan layout, assistance and review of rentals order, rehearsal coordination, ceremony and reception set up, decor styling and break down, ceremony coordination, vendor management during wedding, sendoff guest coordination, inspiration board, wedding website and AllSeated account (RSVP management and floor plan program)
Month of Coordination Package
Logistics overview (review of all vendor contracts), 1-2 site visits, timeline creation, floor plan layout, assistance and review of rental order, rehearsal coordination, ceremony and reception set up and break down, ceremony coordination, sendoff guest coordination and AllSeated account (RSVP management and floor plan program).
Package Add Ons
- Décor design package $350 – inspiration board, 2-3 creative meetings to go over ideas and put together a plan to achieve your ambiance and vision, assistance with placing florals order and 10% off Aisle East rentals
- Rehearsal dinner planning $250 – assistance on selecting venue, catering vendor coordination, assistance with creating menu, floor plan creation, table directory and escort card creation (if needed) and set up of décor items
- Set up, break down and décor styling – packages start at $650 – One of our seasoned Décor Stylists will meet with you to review your décor ideas and set up plans and will provide you with a check list of the information we need to help bring all your hard work and vision to life at your wedding, so your friends and family can enjoy your wedding with you.
- Paper productions/customized signs – design and print on card stock - Napkin inserts (welcome cards, menu, bridal party names etc. – front only .50 each or .75 for both sides). Programs are $1 each, escort cards are .50 each for print or $1 each for calligraphy – invitation/RSVP/information card/directions/envelope sets vary in price – bar menus are $3 each for print or $5 each for calligraphy – table directory price varies
- Additional staffing – for bartending or waitstaff for your wedding $75 per staff member – bartending services require bride/groom to purchase an insurance policy (we use WedSafe and the price for a typical wedding with a 500k policy is between $125 and $200)
- Snapchat customized filter $65 – we will design your custom filter, it can include your names, the date, your wedding hashtag, banners or boards (possibilities are endless) once we have finished the design we will send it to you for final approval, final design must be approved 1 week prior to wedding because we submit it to snapchat 72 hours prior to your wedding. The snapchat filter will begin 3 hours prior to your ceremony start time and end after your planned sendoff time.
- Creative/logistics meetings $30/hour – If you need some help with something for your wedding but it is not included in your package, don’t worry! We can still help if you just want to make sure that you are on track with budgeting, have some questions about your décor design, need an extra hand with crafts or anything wedding related. This may be the most economical option to get the help you need without upgrading your package completely
- Catering assistance (price varies) – If you have or plan to place your food order through a restaurant that does not offer full service catering or is a little out of your budget for full service (AKA they will drop it off and it is up to you to go from there) we can help. We will provide a ServSafe certified Head Chef and Sous Chef along with the wait staff needed to restock and clear plates, provide the dinner plates, appetizer plates, cake plates, utensils, chafing dishes, serving utensils, napkins, cups, 2 drink dispensers – one for infused water and the other for tea, everything that you would typically expect from a catering company. Cake cutting is included in this package